Pryde's EasiFeed Open EA Dressage
Saturday 15th October, 2016 - Werribee Park, NEC
Official Competitive classes
4 yo Young Horse/Pony
5 yo Young Horse/Pony
6 yo Young Horse/Pony
Preliminary 1.1 and 1.2 *
Novice 2.1 and 2.2 *
Elementary 3.1 and 3.2 *
Medium 4.1 and 4.2 *
Advanced 5.1 and 5.2 *
* Preliminary to Advanced include separate AOR classes
AMATEUR OWNER RIDER
In order to qualify as an amateur owner rider, all riders must declare that they meet the following criteria:
1. The rider must be a Competitive member of their state branch of Equestrian Australia
2. To qualify as an Amateur Owner/Rider the rider must not have competed in an FEI Sanctioned CDI (PSG- GP ) or CDI-W in the prior 3 calendar years.
3. The horse must have a life registration with Equestrian Australia.
4. The horse/pony registration lodged with Equestrian Australia must reflect the name of the amateur owner rider as owner of the horse. Leased horse are only permitted if the registration papers reflect the lessee as the “owner”
5. An amateur owner rider must not have sponsorship, or remuneration ( excluding prize money) above the value of $500/annum for any services connected with the breaking, training and riding of any horse or pony in the last 3 years.
6. An amateur owner rider’s principle source of income is not obtained from sponsorship, breaking, training, riding or coaching any horse or rider.
7. The horse/pony must be primarily ridden and trained by the rider/owner with only periodic ridden assistance by person(s) other than the owner. Specifically the horse/pony must not have been ridden or trained by anyone, other than the owner, from the closing date of entries to the day of the event, for any event in which the rider wishes to compete as an amateur owner rider.
8. The rider must be aged 21 and over – can enter in the calendar year in which they turn 21.
All ponies at this event are eligible for the Australian Sports Pony Registry
Grand Champion Dressage Pony Award
of $250 cash and an inscribed rug
Click on image at right to read rules & conditions